All womyn identified woman artists are encourage to apply with contemporary contributions working on subjects related to: Feminism, Resistance, Social Change, Anti-White Supremacy, Class Solidarity, Women’s Rights, Anti Authoritarianism. All media are accepted, including, live performance proposals, video, installations, poetry, sound work, non-traditional and traditional mediums are welcome to apply.
Curated by María Adela Díaz and Audra Lucas
Submission Deadline: September 15 @11:59 PM
Show Dates: October 15- 31
WAV Gallery – 175 Thompson, Ventura, CA.
Entry Fee: $35 for up to 3 pieces
Please email all requested information and digital materials to: email@example.com with subject line “EOTW – Your Name” To complete your entry, submit a non-refundable $35 submission fee.
If you have any questions or issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is best to send only one email that contains the following:
1. Image attachments (JPGs) of your artwork Images should be 300dpi and at least 900 pixels wide or high. Please name the image files as follows: Title of Work, medium(s) used, dimensions, price.jpg. If selected works need to be shipped or drop off at the WAV Gallery.
2. Short BIO (Word document ONLY, no PDFS, please!) Please do not send CVs or resumes and write bio info as 3rd person.
3. An artist statement (written in 1st person) no longer than 2 paragraphs related to your work and practice. (Artist Bio and Statement should be in the same .doc or .docx file)
4. Contact Information: Including Name, website, IG handle, email address, mailing address and phone number.
5. Hardship fee waivers are available on a per case basis. If you would like to apply, please let us know your situation in your application email.